[Dnsmasq-discuss] Delete a DHCP entry (cached)

Davide Ferrari davide.ferrari at atrapalo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:09:35 GMT 2007

El Miércoles, 24 de Enero de 2007 11:44, Davide Ferrari escribió:

> I'm using dnsmasq 2.31, how could I delete an entry appearing in
> dnsmasq.lease that I know it's not used anymore?

Ok, it is as simple as delete the entry from dnsmasq.lease and send dnsmasq a
SIGHUP.
But I don't understand why dnsmasq didn't do it automatically...is there a
dhcp timeout or something? I looked through the man page but with "timeout" I
can only find the dhcp-authoritive option (which by the way now I've applied)

--
Davide Ferrari
System Administrator