[Dnsmasq-discuss] Wireless Configuration

Randy Yates yates at ieee.org
Fri Nov 23 16:17:52 GMT 2007

I should also mention that I've been considering upgrading my router to
the OpenWRT software. Is there any advantage to running dnsmasq on the
router itself versus on my wired linux machine? The advantage to running
it on my wired linux box is that I don't have to spend the time
investigating, installing, and configuring OpenWRT on my router, which I
suspect will be a non-trivial task.

--Randy