[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNS from Windows XP SP3 and MacOS X failing.

Neal Sanche neal at nsdev.org
Thu Aug 12 21:28:49 BST 2010

Hi Simon,

I spent some more time trying to understand what my problem was, and
it turns out the 'bridged networking' in Virtual Box had been broken
at some point. I converted both the MacOS X and Windows XP virtual
machines to use NAT networking and they can both make DNS requests
perfectly well, and the DNSMasq logs show these requests.

So, I just thought I'd reveal the answer to my problem was not
actually a dnsmasq issue at all.

Cheers.

-Neal