[Dnsmasq-discuss] Logging of DHCP activity [Re: Dnsmasq-discuss Digest, Vol 72, Issue 21]

Modem Man modem-man at gmx.net
Wed Jun 8 05:59:59 BST 2011

Hi Dennis,
yes, I missed to see you're the owner of lovelady.com ;-)

to all readers:
But, anyway, can this kind of resolving cause any additional trouble?
I think about: Your local PCs get 192.168/21 answers, while the
remaining world get others?
Isn't it the task of your router to shortcut your PCs with 192.168/21 net?
 - or -
It Dennis' setup a typical "multi homed" (multiple addresses for one
host) setup?

:-?
Modem Man