[Dnsmasq-discuss] git/svn/cvs? dnscrypt support?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Dec 12 01:04:35 GMT 2011

On 12/12/2011 00:45, Jason wrote:
>> Cool idea - just curious to see how it's going to get set in stone for
>> final implementation?
> Server code needs to be released?  Convert to library with a stable api
> so many other dns projects can integrate it without rolling their own
> code?

I loose track of which bit is which, but with regards to high
performance client or server demonstrations, I think the NSD project is
the one to watch/lobby:
    http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/ldns/

(Unbound is the name of their high performance resolver.  NSD is the
server - I believe it runs several of the root domain servers, just to
give some credibility here...)

Ed W