[Dnsmasq-discuss] (no subject)

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Sat Dec 7 17:05:15 GMT 2013

It took a scarily long time for the obvious to penetrate my brain.

The set of DHCPv4 and DHCP6 options don't overlap, so you have to
specify the options again for DHCPv6

# DHCPv4
dhcp-option=vi-encap:12345, 1, "It is pitch black. You are likely to be
eaten by a grue."
dhcp-option=vi-encap:12345, 2, 100

# DHCPv6
dhcp-option=vi-encap:12345, option6:1, "It is pitch black. You are
likely to be eaten by a grue."
dhcp-option=vi-encap:12345, option6:2, 100