[Dnsmasq-discuss] Recursive Internal - NonRecursive External

Joel Krauska jkrauska at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:50:23 UTC 2014

I have a DNSserver that I would like to configure as recursive for internal
hosts and only respond to queries for locally authoritative zones
 externally.

Any hints as to how I might accomplish this?

The DHCP section has the concept of <tag>s to apply different rules to
different blocks, etc.

I feel the simplest technique might be just to run two concurrent dnsmasq
processes bound to different interfaces, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Joel