[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP for multiple IP ranges with dnsmasq

Helmut Friederici helmut.friederici at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 22:19:31 GMT 2015

Hello Simon,

thanks for your reply.

Obviously the problems have gone two days later without having done
something. Maybe the lease times where too long and I was too
impatient.

I reduced the lease times to only a few minutes but later I will set them
to some more practical values again.

But for now time healed any wounds.

Thanks again, Helmut