[Dnsmasq-discuss] How does DNSMASQ handle large concurrent configure file updating request requests

Yongkang You yongkang.you at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:40:26 BST 2015

Hi Simon,

     I am happy to tell you that our new open source IaaS project -- ZStack
(http://zstack.org/) is released. Now with a single networking node (we
called Virtual Router VM) with Dnsmasq, we can achieve creating 10,000 VMs
within 23 minutes; and with a patched Dnsmasq based on your work of
inotify, we can even improve the performance to 11 minutes! Dnsmasq is
awesome! We can't archive such a good performance, without Dnsmasq.

     We will continue working with Dnsmasq community closely to improve our
project and tell you our thoughts about Dnsmasq. Your suggestions for our
project are always welcome! Thank you.

--
Yongkang You