[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNSMASQ fails to start on boot

David Griffiths david at digitalgraphics.com.au
Thu Oct 20 01:24:39 BST 2016

Thanks for the reply kwitty42. Unfortunately you're talking to a linux novice and I am
not sure of all the answers but...

I am running Raspian Jessie which does use systemd I believe.

I have also confirmed that dnsmasq runs a startup script in /etc/init.d which says
that it requires $NETWORK.

Can you spell out for me how I check the interface status in the script please?

Cheers,
DG

  David Griffiths           david at digitalgraphics.com.au
  Digital Graphics P/L      http://www.digitalgraphics.com.au
  Sydney, Australia         +61 2 4567 8999
Australian agents for:
 E-LAB computers - AVR Pascal and In Circuit programmers
 Logical Systems - programming adapters
 Intronix - LogicPort 34 channel Logic Analyser