[Dnsmasq-discuss] feature: dictionary order import of addn-hosts dirs?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Jul 19 17:52:03 UTC 2021

Hi, around 2.82 someone posted a little patch to import the config files in dictionary order, which
is very useful for situations where you have overlapping definitions. I'm using an addn-hosts stanza
pointing to a directory and files currently import in a somewhat random order (suppose inode
order?), which can lead to unexpected reverse host definitions in some cases

Could we have a dictionary order import for add-hosts files please?

Ed W