[Dnsmasq-discuss] PXE options - Multiple TFTP server

Cristiano Cumer ccumer at inf.unibz.it
Wed Jan 25 23:06:13 GMT 2012

Hello,

I have seen that it's possible to specify multiple tftp server by configuring the dhcp-boot parameter like

dhcp-boot=/pxeinstall.0,tftpserver,tftpserver

as explained in the thread:

- Enable dnsmasq to return addresses of multiple tftp servers in cycle.

I would need a similar configuration for the pxe-service parameter as I have to use a windows dhcp. I have tried to specify pxe-service like

pxe-service=tag:build,x86PC,"ict-Deployment",ict-deploy/amd64/pxelinux, tftpserver,tftpserver

but I always get a error when I try to start the service. It's an error in my configuration or is this feature not implemented for the pxe-service parameter?

Ciao

Cristiano